Pink concert a high energy hit in Phoenix
Pink brought a stunning aerial acrobatics performance to US Airways Center Wednesday night showing that she is a rock solid performer in every sense.
It was a quirky start to her The Truth About Love tour fully charged with hot, cheesy, game show references before Pink took to the stage and took over.
She continued to work the arena throughout the show and mixed things up both musically and fashionably to show her harder, rocker side all the way to a more feminine Pink.
Her set delivered the full Pink vocal experience, including a killer acoustic rendition of her hit "Who Knew", but it was her incredibly ripped body and gymnastic abilities that truly wowed throughout the night as she whirled, twirled, twisted and spun with ropes and props that were Cirque du Soleil worthy.
Along with an entourage of exotic dancers and band members, the mother of one certainly didn't disappoint the diverse Phoenix audience.
For not having been on tour since 2010 it is safe to say the Try singer is back and pumped to be performing for her fans.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.