Pink concert a high energy hit in Phoenix
Pink brought a stunning aerial acrobatics performance to US Airways Center Wednesday night showing that she is a rock solid performer in every sense.
It was a quirky start to her The Truth About Love tour fully charged with hot, cheesy, game show references before Pink took to the stage and took over.
She continued to work the arena throughout the show and mixed things up both musically and fashionably to show her harder, rocker side all the way to a more feminine Pink.
Her set delivered the full Pink vocal experience, including a killer acoustic rendition of her hit "Who Knew", but it was her incredibly ripped body and gymnastic abilities that truly wowed throughout the night as she whirled, twirled, twisted and spun with ropes and props that were Cirque du Soleil worthy.
Along with an entourage of exotic dancers and band members, the mother of one certainly didn't disappoint the diverse Phoenix audience.
For not having been on tour since 2010 it is safe to say the Try singer is back and pumped to be performing for her fans.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.