New dad Nick Lachey to release a lullaby album
NEW YORK (AP) - First-time dad Nick Lachey knows all about rocking a baby to sleep. Now he wants to help other kids get their rest.
His new album, "A Father's Lullaby," will be released in a few weeks. It features 12 songs, including classics like "You Are My Sunshine" and "Brahms Lullaby." The album also features four original tracks that Lachey co-wrote, inspired by his own baby.
The 39-year-old singer and his wife, TV personality Vanessa Lachey, welcomed their son, Camden, last September.
"A Father's Lullaby" will be available on iTunes and Amazon on March 13. It will be in stores in April.
Lachey will release a new album, "2.0," in May with his group, 98 Degrees.
"A Father's Lullaby" is a partnership with Fisher-Price Inc., a subsidiary of Mattel and Mood Entertainment.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.