New dad Nick Lachey to release a lullaby album
NEW YORK (AP) - First-time dad Nick Lachey knows all about rocking a baby to sleep. Now he wants to help other kids get their rest.
His new album, "A Father's Lullaby," will be released in a few weeks. It features 12 songs, including classics like "You Are My Sunshine" and "Brahms Lullaby." The album also features four original tracks that Lachey co-wrote, inspired by his own baby.
The 39-year-old singer and his wife, TV personality Vanessa Lachey, welcomed their son, Camden, last September.
"A Father's Lullaby" will be available on iTunes and Amazon on March 13. It will be in stores in April.
Lachey will release a new album, "2.0," in May with his group, 98 Degrees.
"A Father's Lullaby" is a partnership with Fisher-Price Inc., a subsidiary of Mattel and Mood Entertainment.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.