Morrissey cancels N. American tour due to illness
NEW YORK (AP) - Health concerns are forcing Morrissey to cancel his North American tour.
In a statement released Friday night, his rep says the singer has to take a break after suffering a series of maladies, including double pneumonia, a bleeding ulcer and a gastrointestinal problem called Barrett's esophagus.
Fans can get refunds where they purchased their tickets. Morrissey thanked fans for their well wishes.
Morrissey had to cancel performances earlier this month because of his pneumonia.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.