Updated Mar 22, 2013 - 4:17 pm
$250 tickets announced for Prince concerts in Phoenix
Phoenix-area music fans better be prepared to make it "Purple Rain," because those who want to see Prince in person will have to pay a hefty sum for tickets.
Prince is scheduled to play four concerts in the Valley, all of which come with a $252 price tag.
In total, after $25 ticket fees, two tickets will cost $544.
According to blogger Dr. Funkenberry, the singer is scheduled to play at the Marquee Theatre on April 30 and May 1. He will play two shows at 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m., respectively, on both nights.
Prince is also scheduled to appear in Las Vegas, San Diego and Anaheim, among other cities.
Another band, 3rd Eye Girl, will tour with Prince.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.