Updated Mar 22, 2013 - 4:17 pm
$250 tickets announced for Prince concerts in Phoenix
Phoenix-area music fans better be prepared to make it "Purple Rain," because those who want to see Prince in person will have to pay a hefty sum for tickets.
Prince is scheduled to play four concerts in the Valley, all of which come with a $252 price tag.
In total, after $25 ticket fees, two tickets will cost $544.
According to blogger Dr. Funkenberry, the singer is scheduled to play at the Marquee Theatre on April 30 and May 1. He will play two shows at 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m., respectively, on both nights.
Prince is also scheduled to appear in Las Vegas, San Diego and Anaheim, among other cities.
Another band, 3rd Eye Girl, will tour with Prince.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.