Updated Mar 22, 2013 - 3:49 pm
The Eagles have announced 2013 tour dates
See below for complete July 2013 tour information. Tickets for all currently announced "History of the Eagles" tour dates go on sale beginning Thursday, March 28 at 10 a.m.
The Eagles - Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit - will perform classics spanning their career including "Hotel California," "New Kid In Town," "Take It To The Limit," "One Of These Nights," "Lyin' Eyes," "Rocky Mountain Way," "Best Of My Love" and "Take It Easy." Hits from band members' solo catalogs will also be featured during the evening.
The acclaimed documentary, History of the Eagles, is being released on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday, April 30. This exceptional three-disc set includes History of the Eagles Part One and History of the Eagles Part Two, as well as Eagles Live At The Capital Centre - March 1977, featuring never-before-released performances from the Eagles' two-night stand at Washington, D.C.'s Capital Center during the legendary Hotel California tour.
Seeking to provide an unprecedented and intimate look into the history of the band and the legacy of its music, History of the Eagles is a meticulous creation featuring rare archival material, concert footage, and never-before seen home movies that explore the evolution and enduring popularity of one of the world's biggest-selling and culturally significant American bands. Pre-orders are available now through Amazon.com and the Eagles website, www.eaglesband.com; as well as through Ticketmaster when purchasing the DVD package together with concert tickets.
History of the Eagles made its television broadcast debut on Showtime last month, earning the network its highest ratings for a music documentary in eight years. Part One premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January to great acclaim.
The Eagles have sold more than 120 million albums worldwide, earning five No. 1 U.S. singles and six GRAMMY® Awards. Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 is the best-selling album of all time, exceeding sales of 29 million units. The band's Hotel California and Their Greatest Hits Volume 2 have sold more than 16 and 11 million albums respectively. The Eagles were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.
"History of the Eagles" July 2013 Tour Dates:
Saturday, July 06 | Louisville, KY | KFC Yum! Center
Sunday, July 07 | Milwaukee, WI | Summerfest
Tuesday, July 09 | Cleveland, OH | Quicken Loans Arena
Thursday, July 11 | Toronto, Ontario | Air Canada Centre
Monday, July 15 | Ottawa, Ontario | Scotiabank Place
Tuesday, July 16 | Philadelphia, PA | Wells Fargo Center
Thursday, July 18 | Uncasville, CT | Mohegan Sun Arena
Friday, July 19 | Boston, MA | Comcast Center
Monday, July 22 | Washington, D.C. | Verizon Center
Tuesday, July 23 | Pittsburgh, PA | Consol Energy Center
Thursday, July 25 | Bethel, NY | Bethel Woods Center
Russ Egan, Evening Personality
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.