Notable musicians who worked with Phil Ramone
(AP) - A list of some of the notable musicians who worked with Phil Ramone and the collaborations that they produced:
_ Tony Bennett: albums in 2005 "The Art of Romance," in 2006 "Duets: An American Classic," in 2011 "Duets II"
_ Ray Charles: his final album, 2004's "Genius Loves Company"
_ Chicago: the 1978 album "Hot Streets"
_ Bob Dylan: the 1975 album "Blood on the Tracks"
_ Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto: the 1964 album "Getz/Gilberto"
_ Billy Joel: his 1977 breakthrough album "The Stranger" and six later albums, including "Just the Way You Are"
_ Quincy Jones: on the 1969 album "Smackwater Jack"
_ Paul Simon: the 1975 album "Still Crazy After All These Years"
_ Frank Sinatra: the 1993 album "Duets"
_ Barbra Streisand: the 1967 live album "A Happening in Central Park," and the 1976 song "Evergreen" (Love Theme from "A Star Is Born")
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.