Updated Apr 10, 2013 - 1:40 pm
QB Matt Scott to continue NFL visits with Denver Broncos
A quarterback with a good arm and the ability to run, he could be a good fit for many teams in the league. Having already visited with the Philadelphia Eagles, among other teams, and now appears set to chat with the Denver Broncos Thursday.
According to the Denver Post, there is a belief the former Wildcat could make his way up to the third round, where the Broncos hold the 28th pick (90th overall).
Denver would be an interesting fit, as the Broncos already have future Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning as well as Brock Osweiler, who was a second-round pick out of Arizona State last April.
However Scott, who threw for 3,620 yards and 27 touchdowns last season, would give head coach John Fox a different set of skills at the position.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.