Arizona Wildcats wide receiver Austin Hill out indefinitely with torn ACL
Arizona Wildcats wideout Austin Hill is out indefinitely after tearing his ACL in practice on Wednesday.
Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star tweeted the official news of Hill's condition on Saturday afternoon.
Official: torn acl for Austin Hill.— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) April 13, 2013
Hill put together an impressive sophomore season for the Wildcats, in which he caught 81 passes for 1,364 yards and tied the school record with 11 receiving touchdowns.
- Arizona accepts invitation to play Boston College in the 2013 AdvoCare V100 Bowl
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.