Arizona Wildcats wide receiver Austin Hill out indefinitely with torn ACL
Arizona Wildcats wideout Austin Hill is out indefinitely after tearing his ACL in practice on Wednesday.
Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star tweeted the official news of Hill's condition on Saturday afternoon.
Official: torn acl for Austin Hill.— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) April 13, 2013
Hill put together an impressive sophomore season for the Wildcats, in which he caught 81 passes for 1,364 yards and tied the school record with 11 receiving touchdowns.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.