Arizona Wildcats wide receiver Austin Hill out indefinitely with torn ACL
Arizona Wildcats wideout Austin Hill is out indefinitely after tearing his ACL in practice on Wednesday.
Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star tweeted the official news of Hill's condition on Saturday afternoon.
Official: torn acl for Austin Hill.— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) April 13, 2013
Hill put together an impressive sophomore season for the Wildcats, in which he caught 81 passes for 1,364 yards and tied the school record with 11 receiving touchdowns.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.