Ke$ha checks into rehab for eating disorder
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Ke$ha has checked into rehab to treat an eating disorder.
The "Tik Tok" singer said in a statement provided by her spokesman Friday that she'll be unavailable for the next 30 days while she seeks treatment for an undisclosed eating disorder.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she said.
The 26-year-old vegetarian pop star said she wants to "learn to love myself again, exactly as I am." No other details were provided.
Ke$ha, whose real name is Kesha Rose Sebert, is the performer of such tunes as "Crazy Love," `'Die Young" and "Timber" with Pitbull. She starred in the MTV reality series "My Crazy Beautiful Life."
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.