Judge allows Flavor Flav to attend Hall of Fame
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Flavor Flav has a new court date in Las Vegas that doesn't interfere with his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
A judge on Thursday agreed to postpone arraignment for the rapper and former reality TV star on felony assault with a weapon and child endangerment charges until May 7.
The 54-year-old entertainer's legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr.
Defense attorney Tony Abbatangelo says Drayton's in Los Angeles for Thursday night's Hall of Fame induction with the rap group Public Enemy.
He's accused of chasing and threatening his longtime girlfriend's 17-year-old son with a butcher knife during an argument at home last October. Drayton also faces a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Abbatangelo says Drayton will plead not guilty.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.