Judge allows Flavor Flav to attend Hall of Fame
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Flavor Flav has a new court date in Las Vegas that doesn't interfere with his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
A judge on Thursday agreed to postpone arraignment for the rapper and former reality TV star on felony assault with a weapon and child endangerment charges until May 7.
The 54-year-old entertainer's legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr.
Defense attorney Tony Abbatangelo says Drayton's in Los Angeles for Thursday night's Hall of Fame induction with the rap group Public Enemy.
He's accused of chasing and threatening his longtime girlfriend's 17-year-old son with a butcher knife during an argument at home last October. Drayton also faces a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Abbatangelo says Drayton will plead not guilty.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.