Judge allows Flavor Flav to attend Hall of Fame
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Flavor Flav has a new court date in Las Vegas that doesn't interfere with his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
A judge on Thursday agreed to postpone arraignment for the rapper and former reality TV star on felony assault with a weapon and child endangerment charges until May 7.
The 54-year-old entertainer's legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr.
Defense attorney Tony Abbatangelo says Drayton's in Los Angeles for Thursday night's Hall of Fame induction with the rap group Public Enemy.
He's accused of chasing and threatening his longtime girlfriend's 17-year-old son with a butcher knife during an argument at home last October. Drayton also faces a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Abbatangelo says Drayton will plead not guilty.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.