Sharon Osbourne says she's not divorcing Ozzy
NEW YORK (AP) - Sharon Osbourne says she and husband Ozzy aren't splitting.
Osbourne addressed recent rumors of their family problems on Tuesday's edition of "The Talk," the CBS chat show she co-hosts.
She told viewers she had not been aware of her husband's year-and-a-half-long relapse into prescription drug and alcohol abuse, which he made public in an apologetic Facebook post last week.
She says she is "devastated" by their struggles, but she added that the couple has dealt with worse before.
The TV personality and music manager blinked back tears as she said, "This, too, shall pass."
Ozzy Osbourne was a founding member of heavy-metal pioneers Black Sabbath, but he left the group in 1979. The 64-year-old has since rejoined, and the band's new studio album is out in June.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.