Sharon Osbourne says she's not divorcing Ozzy
NEW YORK (AP) - Sharon Osbourne says she and husband Ozzy aren't splitting.
Osbourne addressed recent rumors of their family problems on Tuesday's edition of "The Talk," the CBS chat show she co-hosts.
She told viewers she had not been aware of her husband's year-and-a-half-long relapse into prescription drug and alcohol abuse, which he made public in an apologetic Facebook post last week.
She says she is "devastated" by their struggles, but she added that the couple has dealt with worse before.
The TV personality and music manager blinked back tears as she said, "This, too, shall pass."
Ozzy Osbourne was a founding member of heavy-metal pioneers Black Sabbath, but he left the group in 1979. The 64-year-old has since rejoined, and the band's new studio album is out in June.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.