Updated May 6, 2013 - 12:25 pm
Arizona Wildcats unveil new football uniforms
The school unveiled its new uniforms Monday, putting an end to quite a bit of speculation as to what they would look like.
From a press release:
Nike, Arizona's long-standing apparel and footwear provider, partnered with the program to create a new look for the team. The updated jerseys feature ombre jersey numbers in the school's traditional Cardinal, Navy and White. Nike has produced jerseys and pants in all three of those colors to suit various uniform combinations, complemented by Cardinal, Navy, White and Copper helmets.
The Wildcats last changed uniforms in 2010, when they went with a more simplified version of the look they wore from 2005-2009. This change, however, has a bit more to it.
The new shirt/pants combo comes a season after the Wildcats both the red and copper helmet to their repertoire, adding those to a mix that already included a blue helmet and a white helmet.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.