Updated May 6, 2013 - 12:25 pm
Arizona Wildcats unveil new football uniforms
The school unveiled its new uniforms Monday, putting an end to quite a bit of speculation as to what they would look like.
From a press release:
Nike, Arizona's long-standing apparel and footwear provider, partnered with the program to create a new look for the team. The updated jerseys feature ombre jersey numbers in the school's traditional Cardinal, Navy and White. Nike has produced jerseys and pants in all three of those colors to suit various uniform combinations, complemented by Cardinal, Navy, White and Copper helmets.
The Wildcats last changed uniforms in 2010, when they went with a more simplified version of the look they wore from 2005-2009. This change, however, has a bit more to it.
The new shirt/pants combo comes a season after the Wildcats both the red and copper helmet to their repertoire, adding those to a mix that already included a blue helmet and a white helmet.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.