Jack White, Kitty, Joe Jonas win at O Music Awards
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Jack White, Kitty and Joe Jonas are among the winners of the O Music Awards.
The off-kilter 24-hour awards show hosted by the MTV family of networks wrapped up Thursday night. White won the analog genius award. Kitty was named best web-born artist, Jonas won best artist Instagram and Yoko Ono took the digital genius award.
MTV, CMT and VH1 hosted 24 hours of performances from artists like Asher Monroe, Gavin DeGraw and Atlas Genius in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville. Andrew WK also set a record by drumming continuously for 24 hours with assistance from Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson and others.
And fans voted to give the band Darling Parade the opportunity to perform during MTV's Video Music Awards weekend in August. Other winners included Avicii and Linkin Park.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.