Marathon show lineup: Taylor, Aerosmith, New Kids
BOSTON (AP) - Aerosmith, James Taylor and Jimmy Buffett are among the scheduled performers for a Boston Marathon benefit concert on May 30.
The show, at the TD Garden, will benefit One Fund- the collection of donations that will be distributed to the survivors of the April 15 bombings and the families of those killed in the attack.
Other confirmed acts include Jason Aldean, Boston, Extreme, Godsmack, The J. Geils Band, Carole King and New Kids on the Block. Donnie Wahlberg of New Kids on the Block said that like other native Bostonians, he and his bandmates are honored to do their part.
Comedians Dane Cook and Steven Wright also are included in the lineup.
Tickets range from $35 to $285. They go on sale Monday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.