Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 10:16 am
Arizona to play home-and-home series with University of Houston
As per the announcement, the teams will meet in the season's second week each year, with the first game being played in Tucson. That game will be the first time the schools have faced off on the gridiron since 1986.
The schools have only played twice in their history, with both games coming in Tucson. The Cougars won the initial meeting in 1969 34-17, while the Wildcats took the '86 game by a score of 37-3.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.