Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 10:16 am
Arizona to play home-and-home series with University of Houston
As per the announcement, the teams will meet in the season's second week each year, with the first game being played in Tucson. That game will be the first time the schools have faced off on the gridiron since 1986.
The schools have only played twice in their history, with both games coming in Tucson. The Cougars won the initial meeting in 1969 34-17, while the Wildcats took the '86 game by a score of 37-3.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.