Elton John, Kanye among Bonnaroo headliners
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The eclectic trio of Elton John, Kanye West and Jack White will headline this summer's Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival.
Organizers announced the lineup for the June 12-15 festival Wednesday night. As usual, it offers a bit of something for everyone.
Sir Elton will be attending his first Bonnaroo, while West will be making his first return after one of the most memorable appearances in 2008. That year he made fans wait nearly two hours for his early morning set, which didn't start until 4:30 a.m.
Other performers scheduled to appear in Manchester, Tenn., include Frank Ocean, Lionel Richie, Vampire Weekend, The Avett Brothers, Lauryn Hill, and Skrillex, who will host one of Bonnaroo's SuperJams.
Tickets go on sale at noon Feb. 22 on the festival's website.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.