Jimmy Buffett's Songs from St. Somewhere tour coming to Phoenix
Grab your passports Parrotheads, and head to Magaritaville because Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band are headed to Phoenix this October.
Jimmy Buffett's "Songs from St. Somewhere" tour 2013 is coming to US Airways Center Thursday, October 24. Tickets go on sale Monday, June 24 at 10 a.m.
"US Airways Center is extremely excited to welcome Jimmy Buffett for his first downtown Phoenix appearance," Ralph Marchetta, Senior Vice President and General Manager of US Airways Center said. "We welcome all Parrotheads as we turn downtown Phoenix into the biggest beach party of the year."
Last summer Buffett released "Welcome to Fin City", a CD/DVD with Mailboat Records which was recorded at two Las Vegas concerts. Buffett also has a live video now available on iTunes, singing "All Night Long" with Lionel Richie, which was recorded at Comerica Park in Detroit in 2012.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.