Jimmy Buffett's Songs from St. Somewhere tour coming to Phoenix
Grab your passports Parrotheads, and head to Magaritaville because Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band are headed to Phoenix this October.
Jimmy Buffett's "Songs from St. Somewhere" tour 2013 is coming to US Airways Center Thursday, October 24. Tickets go on sale Monday, June 24 at 10 a.m.
"US Airways Center is extremely excited to welcome Jimmy Buffett for his first downtown Phoenix appearance," Ralph Marchetta, Senior Vice President and General Manager of US Airways Center said. "We welcome all Parrotheads as we turn downtown Phoenix into the biggest beach party of the year."
Last summer Buffett released "Welcome to Fin City", a CD/DVD with Mailboat Records which was recorded at two Las Vegas concerts. Buffett also has a live video now available on iTunes, singing "All Night Long" with Lionel Richie, which was recorded at Comerica Park in Detroit in 2012.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.