Jimmy Buffett's Songs from St. Somewhere tour coming to Phoenix
Grab your passports Parrotheads, and head to Magaritaville because Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band are headed to Phoenix this October.
Jimmy Buffett's "Songs from St. Somewhere" tour 2013 is coming to US Airways Center Thursday, October 24. Tickets go on sale Monday, June 24 at 10 a.m.
"US Airways Center is extremely excited to welcome Jimmy Buffett for his first downtown Phoenix appearance," Ralph Marchetta, Senior Vice President and General Manager of US Airways Center said. "We welcome all Parrotheads as we turn downtown Phoenix into the biggest beach party of the year."
Last summer Buffett released "Welcome to Fin City", a CD/DVD with Mailboat Records which was recorded at two Las Vegas concerts. Buffett also has a live video now available on iTunes, singing "All Night Long" with Lionel Richie, which was recorded at Comerica Park in Detroit in 2012.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?