Kardashian, West name baby girl North
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have taken a new direction in naming their baby girl.
They're calling her North- as in North West.
The Los Angeles County birth certificate says little North was born to the celebrity and her rapper boyfriend at 5:34 a.m. Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The certificate doesn't mention a middle name. It also doesn't list her hair or eye color or weight.
The child was born several weeks early but Kardashian's sister Khloe has said that mom and baby are healthy.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.