Updated Jun 23, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Demi Lovato's father passes away
The biological father of Demi Lovato died Saturday, according to a representative of the singer/actress.
According to Us Weekly, Lovato's older sister, Dallas, sent out a tweet Saturday saying, "Rest in peace daddy I love you," and #RIPPatrickLovato later became a trending topic on the social media site.
The 20-year-old singer has yet to comment on her father's death. Her relationship with him has reportedly been distant and sometimes stressful.
In 2011, Patrick Lovato revealed to Radar Online that he was suffering from cancer and that he was trying to get through to his famed daughter.
It has not been confirmed yet if cancer was the cause of Patrick's death.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.