Updated Jun 23, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Demi Lovato's father passes away
The biological father of Demi Lovato died Saturday, according to a representative of the singer/actress.
According to Us Weekly, Lovato's older sister, Dallas, sent out a tweet Saturday saying, "Rest in peace daddy I love you," and #RIPPatrickLovato later became a trending topic on the social media site.
The 20-year-old singer has yet to comment on her father's death. Her relationship with him has reportedly been distant and sometimes stressful.
In 2011, Patrick Lovato revealed to Radar Online that he was suffering from cancer and that he was trying to get through to his famed daughter.
It has not been confirmed yet if cancer was the cause of Patrick's death.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?