Updated Jun 23, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Demi Lovato's father passes away
The biological father of Demi Lovato died Saturday, according to a representative of the singer/actress.
According to Us Weekly, Lovato's older sister, Dallas, sent out a tweet Saturday saying, "Rest in peace daddy I love you," and #RIPPatrickLovato later became a trending topic on the social media site.
The 20-year-old singer has yet to comment on her father's death. Her relationship with him has reportedly been distant and sometimes stressful.
In 2011, Patrick Lovato revealed to Radar Online that he was suffering from cancer and that he was trying to get through to his famed daughter.
It has not been confirmed yet if cancer was the cause of Patrick's death.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.