Updated Jun 23, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Demi Lovato's father passes away
The biological father of Demi Lovato died Saturday, according to a representative of the singer/actress.
According to Us Weekly, Lovato's older sister, Dallas, sent out a tweet Saturday saying, "Rest in peace daddy I love you," and #RIPPatrickLovato later became a trending topic on the social media site.
The 20-year-old singer has yet to comment on her father's death. Her relationship with him has reportedly been distant and sometimes stressful.
In 2011, Patrick Lovato revealed to Radar Online that he was suffering from cancer and that he was trying to get through to his famed daughter.
It has not been confirmed yet if cancer was the cause of Patrick's death.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.