Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 1:01 pm
Indoor skydiving facility bans Justin Bieber for life
The facility alleges that Bieber and six others arrived just minutes prior to closing and racked up $1,600 in charges, but was given the option to instead post a mid-dive picture to Instagram as a payment substitute. According to the E! News report, the 19-year-old pretended to do just that, but never actually posted the photo.
The skydiving staff who helped Bieber's group was reportedly never tipped and no payment was made. The same report claims that the seven individuals were disrespectful, leaving messes in the restroom while blatantly making trouble for facility employees.
Bieber is worth $55 million according to Forbes.com. His representatives have declined to comment on the episode, E! News reports.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.