Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 1:01 pm
Indoor skydiving facility bans Justin Bieber for life
The facility alleges that Bieber and six others arrived just minutes prior to closing and racked up $1,600 in charges, but was given the option to instead post a mid-dive picture to Instagram as a payment substitute. According to the E! News report, the 19-year-old pretended to do just that, but never actually posted the photo.
The skydiving staff who helped Bieber's group was reportedly never tipped and no payment was made. The same report claims that the seven individuals were disrespectful, leaving messes in the restroom while blatantly making trouble for facility employees.
Bieber is worth $55 million according to Forbes.com. His representatives have declined to comment on the episode, E! News reports.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.