Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 1:01 pm
Indoor skydiving facility bans Justin Bieber for life
The facility alleges that Bieber and six others arrived just minutes prior to closing and racked up $1,600 in charges, but was given the option to instead post a mid-dive picture to Instagram as a payment substitute. According to the E! News report, the 19-year-old pretended to do just that, but never actually posted the photo.
The skydiving staff who helped Bieber's group was reportedly never tipped and no payment was made. The same report claims that the seven individuals were disrespectful, leaving messes in the restroom while blatantly making trouble for facility employees.
Bieber is worth $55 million according to Forbes.com. His representatives have declined to comment on the episode, E! News reports.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.