Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 1:01 pm
Indoor skydiving facility bans Justin Bieber for life
The facility alleges that Bieber and six others arrived just minutes prior to closing and racked up $1,600 in charges, but was given the option to instead post a mid-dive picture to Instagram as a payment substitute. According to the E! News report, the 19-year-old pretended to do just that, but never actually posted the photo.
The skydiving staff who helped Bieber's group was reportedly never tipped and no payment was made. The same report claims that the seven individuals were disrespectful, leaving messes in the restroom while blatantly making trouble for facility employees.
Bieber is worth $55 million according to Forbes.com. His representatives have declined to comment on the episode, E! News reports.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.