Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 3:56 pm
Red Hot Chili Peppers lead singer Anthony Kiedis choked by security guard
The altercation occurred as Kiedis and an accompanying woman approached the hotel, where the singer was staying for the night. A security guard wearing a black suit confronted the singer, who immediately escalated the situation by shouting and, later, shoving the guard backward.
A nearby paparazzi caught the incident on video and the hotel later released a statement saying the man who choked Kiedis was not an employee of the hotel.
Kiedis issued a simple statement about the melee: "I love the Rolling Stones."
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.