Beyonce: 'I hate hearing myself speak'
While being interviewed for an Australian television show, Beyonce revealed that she doesn't like the sound of her own voice.
Her singing voice? No, she's fine with that.
Yahoo reports Beyonce was asked about her role as Queen Tara in the recent Dreamworks animated flick "Epic," and her answer was surprisingly candid.
"I hate hearing myself speak," she told "The Project," an Australian magazine show.
"I think everyone does," she added.
Beyonce said she enjoyed voicing the character, despite the sound of her voice in the film not being to her liking.
"I hear my little crazy voice coming out of this beautiful, regal woman -- I'm like, 'This is really strange, but I love it,'" she said.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.