Beyonce: 'I hate hearing myself speak'
While being interviewed for an Australian television show, Beyonce revealed that she doesn't like the sound of her own voice.
Her singing voice? No, she's fine with that.
Yahoo reports Beyonce was asked about her role as Queen Tara in the recent Dreamworks animated flick "Epic," and her answer was surprisingly candid.
"I hate hearing myself speak," she told "The Project," an Australian magazine show.
"I think everyone does," she added.
Beyonce said she enjoyed voicing the character, despite the sound of her voice in the film not being to her liking.
"I hear my little crazy voice coming out of this beautiful, regal woman -- I'm like, 'This is really strange, but I love it,'" she said.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.