Beyonce: 'I hate hearing myself speak'
While being interviewed for an Australian television show, Beyonce revealed that she doesn't like the sound of her own voice.
Her singing voice? No, she's fine with that.
Yahoo reports Beyonce was asked about her role as Queen Tara in the recent Dreamworks animated flick "Epic," and her answer was surprisingly candid.
"I hate hearing myself speak," she told "The Project," an Australian magazine show.
"I think everyone does," she added.
Beyonce said she enjoyed voicing the character, despite the sound of her voice in the film not being to her liking.
"I hear my little crazy voice coming out of this beautiful, regal woman -- I'm like, 'This is really strange, but I love it,'" she said.
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.