Justin Timberlake releases single 'Take Back The Night'
The 32-year-old singer posted a video on his YouTube channel, featuring audio to the Timbaland produced track.
The song sticks true to JT's recent funky sound, and reassures fans of an upcoming album release, which he's been teasing online.
Back in May, Timberlake posted an Instagram photo that hinted at a Sept. 30 follow-up album to his newly released "20/20 Experience." The "part two" will be only six months following the album's predecessor.
In the meantime, enjoy the single below.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.