Drake to perform at VMAs; Swift, Gomez to attend
NEW YORK (AP) - Drake is the latest A-list musician set to perform at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
The rapper joins a hefty list of performers, including Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry and Kanye West.
MTV also announced Wednesday that Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Kevin Hart will attend the awards show, to air live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis lead in nominations with six each. Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke- who will also perform- are tied with Bruno Mars with four nominations each.
Jared Leto, Emeli Sande and A$AP Rocky will also appear.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.