Drake to perform at VMAs; Swift, Gomez to attend
NEW YORK (AP) - Drake is the latest A-list musician set to perform at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
The rapper joins a hefty list of performers, including Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry and Kanye West.
MTV also announced Wednesday that Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Kevin Hart will attend the awards show, to air live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis lead in nominations with six each. Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke- who will also perform- are tied with Bruno Mars with four nominations each.
Jared Leto, Emeli Sande and A$AP Rocky will also appear.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.