You're welcome, Alanis: 'It's Finally Ironic'
The edgy Alanis Morissette probably should have changed the title to her song "Ironic" considering there weren't any real examples of irony.
But since she didn't change the title, these girls changed the lyrics to finally make it ironic.
The spoof was a fairly accurate remake of the strange 90's music video. The quirky duo captured the original video all the way down to the bread-eating and the grungy hair styles.
The two girls in the video are Eliza and Rachael Hurwitz. Their ironic video has gotten over 67,000 views in just a week.
Now it's definitely ironic and grammar snobs and English lovers can finally come to terms with the catchy song.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.