You're welcome, Alanis: 'It's Finally Ironic'
The edgy Alanis Morissette probably should have changed the title to her song "Ironic" considering there weren't any real examples of irony.
But since she didn't change the title, these girls changed the lyrics to finally make it ironic.
The spoof was a fairly accurate remake of the strange 90's music video. The quirky duo captured the original video all the way down to the bread-eating and the grungy hair styles.
The two girls in the video are Eliza and Rachael Hurwitz. Their ironic video has gotten over 67,000 views in just a week.
Now it's definitely ironic and grammar snobs and English lovers can finally come to terms with the catchy song.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.