Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey continues to be recognized
So, it stands to reason he'd enter 2013 with high expectations, which can be seen in the various "watch lists" he's a part of.
Earlier in the offseason, he was named to Athlon Sports' 2013 Preseason All-America Team as a first-team running back as well as to Phil Steele's 2013 Preseason All-America Second Team.
Thursday, it was announced the junior was on the Doak Walker Watch List. The Doak Walker award is given annually to the nation's top college running back.
Friday, Carey was named to the 2013 Walter Camp Player of the Year Award watch list. A 2012 Walter Camp All-American, Carey is one of nine Pac-12 players to be recognized heading into the new season.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.