Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey continues to be recognized
So, it stands to reason he'd enter 2013 with high expectations, which can be seen in the various "watch lists" he's a part of.
Earlier in the offseason, he was named to Athlon Sports' 2013 Preseason All-America Team as a first-team running back as well as to Phil Steele's 2013 Preseason All-America Second Team.
Thursday, it was announced the junior was on the Doak Walker Watch List. The Doak Walker award is given annually to the nation's top college running back.
Friday, Carey was named to the 2013 Walter Camp Player of the Year Award watch list. A 2012 Walter Camp All-American, Carey is one of nine Pac-12 players to be recognized heading into the new season.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.