Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey continues to be recognized
So, it stands to reason he'd enter 2013 with high expectations, which can be seen in the various "watch lists" he's a part of.
Earlier in the offseason, he was named to Athlon Sports' 2013 Preseason All-America Team as a first-team running back as well as to Phil Steele's 2013 Preseason All-America Second Team.
Thursday, it was announced the junior was on the Doak Walker Watch List. The Doak Walker award is given annually to the nation's top college running back.
Friday, Carey was named to the 2013 Walter Camp Player of the Year Award watch list. A 2012 Walter Camp All-American, Carey is one of nine Pac-12 players to be recognized heading into the new season.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.