Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey continues to be recognized
So, it stands to reason he'd enter 2013 with high expectations, which can be seen in the various "watch lists" he's a part of.
Earlier in the offseason, he was named to Athlon Sports' 2013 Preseason All-America Team as a first-team running back as well as to Phil Steele's 2013 Preseason All-America Second Team.
Thursday, it was announced the junior was on the Doak Walker Watch List. The Doak Walker award is given annually to the nation's top college running back.
Friday, Carey was named to the 2013 Walter Camp Player of the Year Award watch list. A 2012 Walter Camp All-American, Carey is one of nine Pac-12 players to be recognized heading into the new season.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.