Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 8:59 am
Dierks Bentley's Yarnell benefit concert raises $476K
"Country fans are the best, and when their friends need help, they show up," said Bentley. "This is my hometown, and I feel a huge pull to go back and be there with them and do what I can to help."
The sold-out event, attended by roughly 6,000 people, managed to raise over $476,000.
All proceeds from the concert will go to the United Phoenix Firefighters Charities, which will distribute directly to the families of the fallen firefighters.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.