Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 8:59 am
Dierks Bentley's Yarnell benefit concert raises $476K
"Country fans are the best, and when their friends need help, they show up," said Bentley. "This is my hometown, and I feel a huge pull to go back and be there with them and do what I can to help."
The sold-out event, attended by roughly 6,000 people, managed to raise over $476,000.
All proceeds from the concert will go to the United Phoenix Firefighters Charities, which will distribute directly to the families of the fallen firefighters.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.