Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 2:19 pm
Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder sings Chicago Cubs tribute during concert at Wrigley Field
Pearl Jam rocked the stage at Chicago's Wrigley Field on Friday. Following a two hour rain delay, the concert continued until 2 a.m. the next day.
But it was the band's Chi-town native front man, Eddie Vedder, who stole the crowd's heart when he performed this Cubs tribute song, "Someday We'll Go All the Way."
When Vedder began to sing, the fans erupted in cheer.
"We are one with the Cubs. With the Cubs we're in love. Yeah, hold our head high as the underdogs. We are not fair-weather but foul-weather fans. We're like brothers in arms in the streets and the stands."
Arizona Wildcats Football News
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.