Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 2:19 pm
Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder sings Chicago Cubs tribute during concert at Wrigley Field
Pearl Jam rocked the stage at Chicago's Wrigley Field on Friday. Following a two hour rain delay, the concert continued until 2 a.m. the next day.
But it was the band's Chi-town native front man, Eddie Vedder, who stole the crowd's heart when he performed this Cubs tribute song, "Someday We'll Go All the Way."
When Vedder began to sing, the fans erupted in cheer.
"We are one with the Cubs. With the Cubs we're in love. Yeah, hold our head high as the underdogs. We are not fair-weather but foul-weather fans. We're like brothers in arms in the streets and the stands."
Arizona Wildcats Football News
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.