Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 2:19 pm
Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder sings Chicago Cubs tribute during concert at Wrigley Field
Pearl Jam rocked the stage at Chicago's Wrigley Field on Friday. Following a two hour rain delay, the concert continued until 2 a.m. the next day.
But it was the band's Chi-town native front man, Eddie Vedder, who stole the crowd's heart when he performed this Cubs tribute song, "Someday We'll Go All the Way."
When Vedder began to sing, the fans erupted in cheer.
"We are one with the Cubs. With the Cubs we're in love. Yeah, hold our head high as the underdogs. We are not fair-weather but foul-weather fans. We're like brothers in arms in the streets and the stands."
Arizona Wildcats Football News
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.