Judge finalizes divorce of Jack White, Karen Elson
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - A Nashville judge has finalized the divorce between Jack White and British model and singer Karen Elson.
Court records show the final divorce agreement was signed by a judge on Nov. 26. The agreement names Elson as the primary residential parent for the couple's two children and White will get about 150 days with them.
White also retained rights to all his musical businesses, including The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, Dead Weather and his record label, Third Man Records. Karen Elson married White in 2005 in Nashville, but Elson filed for divorce last year.
Although the separation started off amicably, earlier this year Elson filed for a restraining order and accused White of threatening her, which White denied. A spokeswoman for White did not return email and telephone messages left Thursday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.