Anna Kendrick apologizes for broken 'Cups'
The 28-year-old "Pitch Perfect" actress, famously known for singing the incredibly catchy "Cups" song, has an apology to parents across the world.
Dear parents that I meet, I know that sigh, and before you even say it, I'm very very sorry that your child won't stop doing Cups.— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 20, 2013
But does she really need to apologize?
The more we looked into the matter, the more we discovered the amount of destruction "Cups" has caused -- it involves a lot of broken glass.
Here's a look at six cases where "Cups" went horribly wrong.
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.