Anna Kendrick apologizes for broken 'Cups'
The 28-year-old "Pitch Perfect" actress, famously known for singing the incredibly catchy "Cups" song, has an apology to parents across the world.
Dear parents that I meet, I know that sigh, and before you even say it, I'm very very sorry that your child won't stop doing Cups.— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 20, 2013
But does she really need to apologize?
The more we looked into the matter, the more we discovered the amount of destruction "Cups" has caused -- it involves a lot of broken glass.
Here's a look at six cases where "Cups" went horribly wrong.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.