JC Chasez denies the possibility of 'N Sync reunion tour
And if you're one of the millions of people anticipating an announcement after the group's quick performance during Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, you'll have to keep waiting.
According to Chasez, the boy band only got together to support Justin Timberlake for winning the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award.
"Literally just a few days ago, Justin gave me a buzz and he pretty much said, 'Hey man, listen, I'm getting this award and they've given me a pile of time to perform, and we started our careers at MTV and I think we should get the band back together.'"
Justin Timberlake kicked off the performance alone on stage, before the group's other members (JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone and Lance Bass) joined him for a melody of old tunes.
With those rumors put to rest, pop fans can still hope for a Dream Street or O-Town reunion tour -- assuming people are actually hoping for such.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.