JC Chasez denies the possibility of 'N Sync reunion tour
And if you're one of the millions of people anticipating an announcement after the group's quick performance during Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, you'll have to keep waiting.
According to Chasez, the boy band only got together to support Justin Timberlake for winning the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award.
"Literally just a few days ago, Justin gave me a buzz and he pretty much said, 'Hey man, listen, I'm getting this award and they've given me a pile of time to perform, and we started our careers at MTV and I think we should get the band back together.'"
Justin Timberlake kicked off the performance alone on stage, before the group's other members (JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone and Lance Bass) joined him for a melody of old tunes.
With those rumors put to rest, pop fans can still hope for a Dream Street or O-Town reunion tour -- assuming people are actually hoping for such.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.