JC Chasez denies the possibility of 'N Sync reunion tour
And if you're one of the millions of people anticipating an announcement after the group's quick performance during Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, you'll have to keep waiting.
According to Chasez, the boy band only got together to support Justin Timberlake for winning the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award.
"Literally just a few days ago, Justin gave me a buzz and he pretty much said, 'Hey man, listen, I'm getting this award and they've given me a pile of time to perform, and we started our careers at MTV and I think we should get the band back together.'"
Justin Timberlake kicked off the performance alone on stage, before the group's other members (JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone and Lance Bass) joined him for a melody of old tunes.
With those rumors put to rest, pop fans can still hope for a Dream Street or O-Town reunion tour -- assuming people are actually hoping for such.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.