Michael Buble welcomes new baby Noah
The 37-year-old Grammy Award winner announced the news by posting a photo on Instagram.
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son Noah Bublè," he captioned the photo of his newborn baby with Lopilato. "Born this morning, August 27th at 2:26 am in Vancouver, Canada"
According to US Weekly, Buble canceled his "Today" show appearance earlier this month, as he anticipated the baby's birth.
Buble and Lopilato first announced the pregnancy back in January though a sonogram posted on Lopilato's YouTube account. The 20-second video ends up with words: "We're having a baby Buble!!!!"
The Canadian singer and his Argentine actress-wife got married in 2011, after meeting in 2009 during a concert in South America.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.