Michael Buble welcomes new baby Noah
The 37-year-old Grammy Award winner announced the news by posting a photo on Instagram.
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son Noah Bublè," he captioned the photo of his newborn baby with Lopilato. "Born this morning, August 27th at 2:26 am in Vancouver, Canada"
According to US Weekly, Buble canceled his "Today" show appearance earlier this month, as he anticipated the baby's birth.
Buble and Lopilato first announced the pregnancy back in January though a sonogram posted on Lopilato's YouTube account. The 20-second video ends up with words: "We're having a baby Buble!!!!"
The Canadian singer and his Argentine actress-wife got married in 2011, after meeting in 2009 during a concert in South America.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.