Michael Buble welcomes new baby Noah
The 37-year-old Grammy Award winner announced the news by posting a photo on Instagram.
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son Noah Bublè," he captioned the photo of his newborn baby with Lopilato. "Born this morning, August 27th at 2:26 am in Vancouver, Canada"
According to US Weekly, Buble canceled his "Today" show appearance earlier this month, as he anticipated the baby's birth.
Buble and Lopilato first announced the pregnancy back in January though a sonogram posted on Lopilato's YouTube account. The 20-second video ends up with words: "We're having a baby Buble!!!!"
The Canadian singer and his Argentine actress-wife got married in 2011, after meeting in 2009 during a concert in South America.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.