Michael Buble welcomes new baby Noah
The 37-year-old Grammy Award winner announced the news by posting a photo on Instagram.
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son Noah Bublè," he captioned the photo of his newborn baby with Lopilato. "Born this morning, August 27th at 2:26 am in Vancouver, Canada"
According to US Weekly, Buble canceled his "Today" show appearance earlier this month, as he anticipated the baby's birth.
Buble and Lopilato first announced the pregnancy back in January though a sonogram posted on Lopilato's YouTube account. The 20-second video ends up with words: "We're having a baby Buble!!!!"
The Canadian singer and his Argentine actress-wife got married in 2011, after meeting in 2009 during a concert in South America.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.