Updated Aug 27, 2013 - 4:08 pm
Jordin Sparks sporting an engagement ring during VMAs?
The former "American Idol" winner was accompanied by her longtime boyfriend, Jason Derulo, who just released a new single called "Marry Me," reports Billboard.
Though the couple brushed off questions about the ring, Sparks did admit to being inspired by Derulo to write "The Way," which has become a big hit for Ariana Grande.
Note to Taylor Swift: If you pick on one One Direction-er, you'll get heat from them all.
Vulture caught up with the British pop group at the New York premier of their film on Monday night. The gossip site asked about the band's thoughts on Swift's acceptance VMA speech, where she thanked her ex (presumably Harry Styles from 1D) for inspiring the award winning single.
Harry stayed mum on the subject but band mate Liam Payne sarcastically told the reporter, "When she said those things about Niall, we were very, very pissed off," then added "hashtag get over it."
It was the worst kept MTV Video Music Awards secret, but even after the 'N Sync reunion rumors hit the web, the guys denied they were true. But many were happily surprised to see the group back together on stage at the Barclays Center on Sunday night.
So how did they (somewhat) keep it under wraps until the very last-minute?
With a little help from some oversized hoodies. Lance Bass told the Associated Press, "We had to perform in the middle of the arena, so there was no way of getting us out there without being seen," Bass told the Associated Press.
"They dressed us in big ole hoodies to pretend we were the stagehands. So we would push out the stage and do all the stagehand stuff until we got to the area and hid out beneath a staircase."
Mini Salas, Host
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.