Updated Aug 27, 2013 - 4:08 pm
Jordin Sparks sporting an engagement ring during VMAs?
The former "American Idol" winner was accompanied by her longtime boyfriend, Jason Derulo, who just released a new single called "Marry Me," reports Billboard.
Though the couple brushed off questions about the ring, Sparks did admit to being inspired by Derulo to write "The Way," which has become a big hit for Ariana Grande.
Note to Taylor Swift: If you pick on one One Direction-er, you'll get heat from them all.
Vulture caught up with the British pop group at the New York premier of their film on Monday night. The gossip site asked about the band's thoughts on Swift's acceptance VMA speech, where she thanked her ex (presumably Harry Styles from 1D) for inspiring the award winning single.
Harry stayed mum on the subject but band mate Liam Payne sarcastically told the reporter, "When she said those things about Niall, we were very, very pissed off," then added "hashtag get over it."
It was the worst kept MTV Video Music Awards secret, but even after the 'N Sync reunion rumors hit the web, the guys denied they were true. But many were happily surprised to see the group back together on stage at the Barclays Center on Sunday night.
So how did they (somewhat) keep it under wraps until the very last-minute?
With a little help from some oversized hoodies. Lance Bass told the Associated Press, "We had to perform in the middle of the arena, so there was no way of getting us out there without being seen," Bass told the Associated Press.
"They dressed us in big ole hoodies to pretend we were the stagehands. So we would push out the stage and do all the stagehand stuff until we got to the area and hid out beneath a staircase."
Mini Salas, Host
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.