Paul McCartney debuts Beatles-y 'New' single
It's a new song for the former Beatle, but according to Slate, "its sound is mostly old." And that's a good thing for fans of the Fab Four.
Mark Ronson produced the track and it will appear on McCartney's upcoming album named -- you guessed it -- "New."
The album marks the 72-year-old singer's first release since 2007. While "Kisses on the Bottom" came out last year, it mostly included cover songs.
"New" will release on Oct. 15.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.