Howard's docu on Jay-Z festival to air on Showtime
NEW YORK (AP) - Ron Howard's "Made in America" documentary about the Jay-Z-curated music festival in Philadelphia will air Oct. 11 on Showtime.
Jay-Z's "Budweiser Made in America" festival debuted on Labor Day weekend last year. About 50,000 fans attended the two-day event. Performers included Pearl Jam, Drake, Run DMC, Skrillex, D'Angelo and Calvin Harris.
This year's festival kicks off Saturday. Performers include Beyonce, Nine Inch Nails, Imagine Dragons, Deadmau5, Kendrick Lamar and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
Howard's documentary is described as a backstage pass to the event. It includes some of the performers' stories on how they are "making it in America." It will debut Sept. 7 at the Toronto International Film Festival.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.