Howard's docu on Jay-Z festival to air on Showtime
NEW YORK (AP) - Ron Howard's "Made in America" documentary about the Jay-Z-curated music festival in Philadelphia will air Oct. 11 on Showtime.
Jay-Z's "Budweiser Made in America" festival debuted on Labor Day weekend last year. About 50,000 fans attended the two-day event. Performers included Pearl Jam, Drake, Run DMC, Skrillex, D'Angelo and Calvin Harris.
This year's festival kicks off Saturday. Performers include Beyonce, Nine Inch Nails, Imagine Dragons, Deadmau5, Kendrick Lamar and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
Howard's documentary is described as a backstage pass to the event. It includes some of the performers' stories on how they are "making it in America." It will debut Sept. 7 at the Toronto International Film Festival.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.