Coldplay's 'Atlas' catches fire on 'Hunger Games' soundtrack
According to the Huffington Post, this marks the first time the band recorded a song for a motion picture.
The piano ballad plays behind a lyric video (also debuted on Friday) and is exactly what any Coldplay fan would expect from Chris Martin and co. -- mythical characters, space travel and explosions.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson and Josh Hutcherson, releases in theaters on Nov. 22.
Eager fans can secure their seats when tickets go on sale Oct. 1. Wait, when did "Hunger Games" become a concert?
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.