Coldplay's 'Atlas' catches fire on 'Hunger Games' soundtrack
According to the Huffington Post, this marks the first time the band recorded a song for a motion picture.
The piano ballad plays behind a lyric video (also debuted on Friday) and is exactly what any Coldplay fan would expect from Chris Martin and co. -- mythical characters, space travel and explosions.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson and Josh Hutcherson, releases in theaters on Nov. 22.
Eager fans can secure their seats when tickets go on sale Oct. 1. Wait, when did "Hunger Games" become a concert?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.