Coldplay's 'Atlas' catches fire on 'Hunger Games' soundtrack
According to the Huffington Post, this marks the first time the band recorded a song for a motion picture.
The piano ballad plays behind a lyric video (also debuted on Friday) and is exactly what any Coldplay fan would expect from Chris Martin and co. -- mythical characters, space travel and explosions.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson and Josh Hutcherson, releases in theaters on Nov. 22.
Eager fans can secure their seats when tickets go on sale Oct. 1. Wait, when did "Hunger Games" become a concert?
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.