Lovato signs multi-book deal, including memoir
NEW YORK (AP) - Demi Lovato's next stage will be on the page.
The singer-actress has agreed to a multi-book deal with Feiwel (FYE'-well) and Friends. The publisher, an imprint of Macmillan, announced the deal Monday.
The first book features tweets she had written about her life. It's called "Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year" and comes out in November.
Lovato also plans a memoir. The 21-year-old superstar has openly struggled with drug addiction and other personal troubles, some of which she has described on Twitter.
She will be seen this fall on several episodes of "Glee" and is in her second year as a mentor on "The X Factor."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.