Lovato signs multi-book deal, including memoir
NEW YORK (AP) - Demi Lovato's next stage will be on the page.
The singer-actress has agreed to a multi-book deal with Feiwel (FYE'-well) and Friends. The publisher, an imprint of Macmillan, announced the deal Monday.
The first book features tweets she had written about her life. It's called "Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year" and comes out in November.
Lovato also plans a memoir. The 21-year-old superstar has openly struggled with drug addiction and other personal troubles, some of which she has described on Twitter.
She will be seen this fall on several episodes of "Glee" and is in her second year as a mentor on "The X Factor."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.