Blink-182 stage 9/11 tribute concert, donate money to NY hospitals
What would have been the band's day off from their U.S. tour, Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker and Tom DeLonge will host the tribute concert at the Music Hall of Williamsburg in Brooklyn.
According to TMZ, the pop-punk band will give proceeds from the concert to multiple hospitals, including City of Hope and William Randolph Hearst Burn Center.
Barker is particularly excited to support burn units in New York, after he suffered extensive injuries from a horrific plane crash in 2008.
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.