Vanilla Ice to perform during Texans-Titans NFL halftime
Vanilla Ice is slated to bring his funky '90s dance moves to the halftime show of the Texans game on Sunday.
According to Billboard, the "Ice Ice Baby" singer, born Robert Van Winkle, will take the stage at Reliant Stadium as part of the Texans' "Liberty White Out" themed game.
The team encourages spectators to wear all white.
Winkle recently restored his entertainment career -- outside of music -- with his DIY Network show "The Vanilla Ice Project," where he buys and renovates lavish homes.
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.