Vanilla Ice to perform during Texans-Titans NFL halftime
Vanilla Ice is slated to bring his funky '90s dance moves to the halftime show of the Texans game on Sunday.
According to Billboard, the "Ice Ice Baby" singer, born Robert Van Winkle, will take the stage at Reliant Stadium as part of the Texans' "Liberty White Out" themed game.
The team encourages spectators to wear all white.
Winkle recently restored his entertainment career -- outside of music -- with his DIY Network show "The Vanilla Ice Project," where he buys and renovates lavish homes.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.